3.3 - December 2013
Adds the ability to select different sequences of processing for fractal generation.
3.2 - October 2013
Minor release to address crashing bug that occurred on specific screen resolutions. Now requires .NET 4.0.
3.1 - June 2008
Minor patch release to address issues reported by users.
- Much improved performance;
- Now alternates (round-robin) generation between screens in multimonitor configurations;
- Lower memory user (now typically under 128MB);
3.0 - June 2008
A complete rewrite in C# using features from .NET 3.5.
- Improved support for multiple monitors;
- Additional colour choices for palette;
- Bug fixes for multicore processors;
Note: This new version requires the runtime for .NET 3.5 to be available - this is a free download from Microsoft.
2.0 - June 2004
- Support for Multiple Monitors;
- Now Theme Compliant on Windows XP;
- Bug fixes for high speed machines.
1.0 - February, 2001
First public release.
0.8 - July, 2000
- Sneakernet distribution to friends and work colleagues;
- Minor bug fixes;
- Improvements to multithreading;
- Better algorithm for choosing “interesting” spots to magnify.
- Added use of threading to gain performance;
- Added frames to structure the display.
- Proof of concept for own use;
- Functional - but makes poor choices of “interesting” spots.